Select the perfect security level
Secure your website or blog today!
- When there is less volume of transactions involved to and from the website and when the website does not require an entity verification - Positive SSL can be the best solution in place. Positive SSL is developed to protect websites that involve minimum level of transactions with 128-bit encryption. Positive SSL assures 99.9% of the browser compatibility.
Comodo SSLMOST POPULAR
- A Comodo SSL Certificate is the quickest and most cost-effective way for an online business to protect customer transactions. Apart from their low cost, each certificate also comes with a great value-add package, which makes them perfect for small to medium-size businesses.
Positive Wildcard SSL
- A Wildcard SSL Certificate is used to secure main domains and its multiple subdomains. In general, the certificate ensures to encrypt data of a website and its related web pages and it covers unlimited servers, all from one dashboard. For example, a single wildcard certificate for *.sample.com secures www.sample.com, mail.sample.com, etc.
EV SSL - Extended Validation SSL
An EV SSL certificate offers the highest available levels of trust and authentication to your website.
The green address bar prominently displays your company name and provides highly visual assurance to customers that your site is secure – immediately giving them the confidence to complete their transaction.
- An EV SSL certificate offers the highest available levels of trust and authentication to your website.
Included With Every Plan
- 128/256 bit Encryption Level
- Warranty $10,000+ (Depends on Certificate level)
- Domain Validation
- Unlimited Re-issuance
- 30 day money-back guarantee
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution